Many volunteers say they are attracted to volunteering because they feel it may help them to gain employment. In a recent survey by Do-it-Trust 38% said they would be motivated to volunteer ‘to improve my CV or get a new job’. This workshop will help to motivate those volunteers who are looking to gain employment to take the first step.
This workshop is suitable for delivery by:
- a single organisation wishing to inform potential & current volunteers on how volunteering can help them towards employability.
- an umbrella body wanting to raise awareness of how volunteering can help towards employability.
The Workshop will cover
- How volunteering can improve employability
- A look at the skills to be gained from volunteering
- Identifying the right volunteer role to reach goals
- Transferable skills gained while volunteering
- Using volunteer experience on a CV, job application & at interviews
- What next – Planning and plotting progress
This pack contains all you need to deliver this workshop –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on CD
- Power Point presentation on CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the Products page.