An informal half day Workshop to deliver to potential volunteers.
This workshop is suitable for:
A single organisation or a group of organisations wishing to inform and inspire potential volunteers.
An umbrella body wanting to promote the various volunteer opportunities it manages for other organisations; and to increase volunteer recruitment.
The Workshop will cover
- What a volunteer is and why people volunteer
- What volunteers do and why organisations use them
- The benefits of volunteer involvement – what they can gain
- What skills do volunteers need
- What stops people from volunteering
- What a volunteer can expect
- Identifying their ideal volunteer role
This pack contains all you need to deliver this half day workshop –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on CD
- Power Point presentation on CD
- Hints on how to run a successful workshop
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.