A special resource/information pack for all your volunteer fundraisers.
This is a slight departure from our normal packs – it is a resource you give to the volunteer – and has been developed in response to requests from the many organisations we supply.
It is not always possible or practical to arrange training for volunteers who want to raise funds for the organisation; they tend to come and go and are able to commit varying amounts of time. Yet you do need to know that they have an understanding of the funding needs and aims of the organisation, especially as they act as ambassadors for you. It is also important that they operate within the law and use appropriate methods of raising funds.
This pack will become their resource, it has sections that they can work through and complete with vital organisation information. They can make notes for their reference and plan fund raising events. It contains pages of useful tips and information.
Once they have worked through the pack they will -
- know what they can and cannot do to raise funds
- understand what is legal and what it not
- have new ideas for raising funds and boosting income
This Volunteer Fundraiser pack is just £5.00 and is available as a download only.
FREE when you place an order of £50 or more. This will be automatically emailed to you once the order is processed.
For instant access to the download just order and pay via Pay Pal using a debit or credit card, or your Pay Pal account if you have one.
If you need to pay an invoice that’s no problem -
The process for this is:
- You order the download and request to pay on invoice
- We email an invoice
- You email us to confirm receipt of the invoice which means you agree to proceed with the purchase
- We email you the resources ordered
- Our terms are 30 days from invoice date and you can pay by cheque or BACS