Events are the lifeblood of many voluntary organisations and normally begin as a ‘good idea’ on someone’s part. From that germ of inspiration though it takes a lot of work and infinite planning to bring about the perfect event. This resource will guide you through the processes involved in running an event that the organisation can be proud of and that will deliver the objectives.
It consists of the following sections:
- different types of events organisations run
- the objectives and the reasons for staging the event
- skills needed to run an event
- where to start and a look at the essentials
- an Event Checklist
- marketing & publicity
- dealing with problems
- evaluation and thank yous
This is a multi-licence product and you will have unlimited printing rights for use by staff and volunteers within the purchasing branch of the organisation.
For instant access to the download just order and pay via PayPal using a debit or credit card, or your PayPal account if you have one.
If you need to pay on invoice that’s no problem -
The process for this is:
- You order the download and request to pay on invoice
- We email an invoice
- You email us to confirm receipt of the invoice which means you agree to proceed with the purchase
- We email you the resources ordered
- Our terms are 30 days from invoice date and you can pay by cheque or BACS