Charity shops can be one of the best ways of raising funds and awareness for a charity. All charity shops rely heavily on a band of volunteers to keep going and managing those volunteers can have its ups and downs; joys and challenges. This Toolkit is something shop managers can dip into to explore some of the issues and look at how best to manage charity shop volunteers.
The Toolkit will guide you through the sometimes tricky role of managing a large and diverse team of volunteers.
It consists of the following sections:
- Information about the Charity Retail Sector
- Your Role & Responsibilities
- The benefits, joys and challenges of involving & working with
- Standing in Their Shoes
- Recognising, Rewarding and Keeping the volunteers
- General information on managing the volunteers
This is a multi-licence product and you will have unlimited printing rights for use by staff and volunteers within the purchasing branch of the organisation.
For instant access to the download just order and pay via Pay Pal using a debit or credit card, or your Pay Pal account if you have one.
If you need to pay on invoice that’s no problem -
The process for this is:
- You order the download and request to pay on invoice
- We email an invoice
- You email us to confirm receipt of the invoice which means you agree to proceed with the purchase
- We email you the resources ordered
- Our terms are 30 days from invoice date and you can pay by cheque or BACS