This pack is available as a download only. All our Self-study Volunteer Workbooks are now available in fillable pdf format. You can either print them off for the volunteer or, where appropriate, email to the volunteer for online completion and return.
Customer Care is as important within the voluntary sector as it is anywhere else. All voluntary organisations have a diverse range of customers and while it is usual for them to be treated well it is dangerous to be complacent. It maybe challenging to meet the needs of all the organisations’ customers, but this pack will equip volunteers (or staff) to cope with any difficulties they face and to continue to give the best possible service. Also, ideal for customer facing volunteers working within non-voluntary organisations – libraries, museums, hospitals etc.
On completion of the workbook, volunteers will:
- have recognised who their customers are
- have explored what is meant by customer care
- have defined good and bad customer service
- have explored the impact of good and bad customer service for the organisation.
- have identified potential difficult customer situations
- have devised strategies for dealing with challenging customers
- have explored how customer service can be improved in this organisation
We know it is not always easy to arrange training sessions for a group of volunteers – time and funding restraints prevail. So in response to our customers’ suggestions we have developed the self-study workbooks that volunteers can complete in their own time and which will help them to gain the information and knowledge they will need to carry out their role effectively. For those volunteers who have literacy or support needs this workbook can be completed with the help of a ‘buddy’.
Once complete the volunteer meets with the co-ordinator to go through their responses and deal with any questions or concerns. The volunteer then has their own personal resource that they can add to and refer back to whenever necessary.
This Workbook is just £8.00.
This is a multi-licence product and you have unlimited printing rights for use by the volunteers within the purchasing branch of the organisation.
Also included in the download is
- A complimentary multi-licence Skills Portfolio for use by your volunteers
- A sample completion certificate in Word for you to customise
For instant access to the download just order and pay via Pay Pal using a debit or credit card, or your Pay Pal account if you have one.
If you need to pay on invoice that’s no problem -
The process for this is:
- You order the download and request to pay on invoice
- We email an invoice
- You email us to confirm receipt of the invoice which means you agree to proceed with the purchase
- We email you the resources ordered
- Our terms are 30 days from invoice date and you can pay by cheque or BACS