This pack is available as a download only. All our Self-study Volunteer Workbooks are now available in fillable pdf format. You can either print them off for the volunteer or, where appropriate, email to the volunteer for online completion and return.
Confidentiality can be a very complex subject for some volunteers to get to grips with; it sometimes seems to be far too complicated when all they want to do is help. It is however, a very important part of their role especially if they are supporting vulnerable clients. The volunteering role has become more complex and volunteers need to understand the implications of confidentiality for their own sake as well as the clients’ and the organisations’.
Working through this pack will help them to see the relevance of confidentiality in their role and ensure that any information they share is done so correctly and within the organisations’ policy and guidelines.
On completion of the workbook, volunteers will:
- have reflected on the definition of confidentiality
- be familiar with the organisations’ Confidentiality Policy
- have applied the principles of confidentiality to their volunteering role and considered responses to situations involving confidentiality
- have explored the implications of confidentiality for the clients, the volunteers, and the organisation
- have a ‘check list’ for confidentiality
We know it is not always easy to arrange training sessions for a group of volunteers – time and funding restraints prevail. So in response to our customers’ suggestions we have developed the self-study workbooks that volunteers can complete in their own time and which will help them to gain the information and knowledge they will need to carry out their role effectively. For those volunteers who have literacy or support needs this workbook can be completed with the help of a ‘buddy’.
Once complete the volunteer meets with the co-ordinator to go through their responses and deal with any questions or concerns. The volunteer then has their own personal resource that they can add to and refer back to whenever necessary.
Also included in the download is
- A complimentary multi-licence Skills Portfolio for use by your volunteers
- A sample completion certificate in Word for you to customise
This Workbook is just £8.00.
This is a multi-licence product and you have unlimited printing rights for use by the volunteers within the purchasing branch of the organisation.
For instant access to the download just order and pay via Pay Pal using a debit or credit card, or your Pay Pal account if you have one.
If you need to pay on invoice that’s no problem -
The process for this is:
- You order the download and request to pay on invoice
- We email an invoice
- You email us to confirm receipt of the invoice which means you agree to proceed with the purchase
- We email you the resources ordered
- Our terms are 30 days from invoice date and you can pay by cheque or BACS