A three-hour training session on Motivating and Retaining Volunteers, an ideal follow-on training session to Recruiting Volunteers.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of this session participants will:
- have information on what motivates people
- have information on the de-motivators
- be able to identify signs and causes of de-motivation
- be able to choose various ways of dealing with de-motivation
- have an understanding of why volunteers leave
- have explored dissatisfaction and how to deal with it
- have discussed methods of recognising and rewarding volunteers
This pack includes an exercise to identify what motivates and de-motivates. There are practical activities on recognising demotivation, dealing with it and preventing it. The pack includes an exercise to devise an action plan for recognising and rewarding volunteers.
This pack contains all you need to deliver this training session –
- Training Manual containing -
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on accompanying CD
- Power Point presentation on accompanying CD
- A complimentary multi-licence Skills Portfolio for use by your volunteers; plus other useful extras, on CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page – to order.