A two hour session. That covers the end of a one-to-one volunteer/client relationship is very rarely covered but can have enormous impact on the volunteer. This subject should be mentioned in Induction Training and all organisations that use volunteers in this way should cover all aspects of the ending of the relationship. This can be run in conjunction with An Introduction or as a separate workshop.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of the session participants will:
- have considered the reasons why the relationship may end
- have understood that endings can have positive and negative aspects
- have recognised individual’s needs to prolong the relationship
- have explored the difficulties endings may cause both the volunteer and client
- have developed a planned strategy for ‘endings’
- have discussed ways the organisation can help and support the ending of a volunteer/client relationship
This pack contains all you need to deliver this training session –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on accompanying CD
- Power Point presentation on accompanying CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.