Events are the lifeblood of many voluntary organisations and normally begin as a ‘good idea’ on someone’s part. From that germ of inspiration though it takes a lot of work and infinite planning to bring about the perfect event. This course will help participants look at the processes involved to run an event that the organisation can be proud of and that will deliver the objectives.
At the end of the session participants will have:
- Information on the different types of events organisations run
- Discussed the objectives and the reasons for staging the event
- Identified the skills needed to run an event
- Considered where to start
- Explored essentials
- Developed an Event Checklist
- Considered marketing & publicity
- Explored how to deal with problems
- Looked at evaluation and thank yous
There is a multi-licence ‘Event Toolkit’ on the CD that can be printed off and given to each participant at the session end.
This Training Manual contains all you need to deliver this half day course -
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on CD
- Power Point presentation on CD
- Participants’ Event Toolkit on the CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.