Volunteers will benefit from this introduction to assertiveness as will their colleagues.
By the end of the session participants will:
- have defined assertiveness – what it means
- have explored the difference between passive, aggressive and assertive behaviour
- have discussed the benefits of being assertive
- have identified the barriers to being assertive
- have practised asking assertively
This Training Manual contains all you need to deliver this half day course -
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on CD
- Power Point presentation on CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.