Being able to communicate effectively is an important skill for everyone and volunteers will find this session helpful and hopefully fun.
By the end of the session participants will:
- have discussed who they, as volunteers, need to communicate with and why
- have explored misunderstandings and why they happen
- have considered the role of listening in communication
- have identified different ways of communicating
- have discussed what to do if things go wrong
This Training Manual contains all you need to deliver this half day course -
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on CD
- Power Point presentation on CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.