A half day course for those managing or working with volunteers. Designed to give an overview of the current legislation relating to volunteers.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of this session participants will:
- have explored the definition of volunteering and identified volunteers’ rights
- have considered the difference between a contract and an agreement
- have explored the impact on volunteering of Health & Safety, Insurance, the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 & the Equality Act 2010
- have reviewed the current DBS checks situation
- have knowledge about volunteering and benefits
- have an understanding of the guidelines around volunteer expenses
- have discussed Volunteer Management Policies
- have shared Good Practice Measures
This pack contains links to sources of information enabling participants to keep up with the changes in legislation.
This pack contains all you need to deliver this half day workshop –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on CD
- Power Point presentation on CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.