A three hour training session to support volunteers to build their confidence and self-esteem. Ideal for volunteers who are using volunteering as a progression or for those who just want to be a bit more confident.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of this session participants will:
- have defined confidence and self-esteem
- have measured their own confidence & self esteem level
- have discussed benefits of being more confident and having a higher opinion of themselves
- have understood the consequence of negative thoughts and how to overcome them
- have identified barriers to being confident
- have devised a way to measure confidence levels
This pack contains all you need to deliver this half day workshop –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on accompanying CD
- Power Point presentation on accompanying CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.