Voluntary organisations go though many changes from funding levels to new Management Committees.
This two hour training session will help both volunteers and staff deal with these changes.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of this session participants will:
- have identified change and the effects on individuals
- have discussed possible organisational changes
- have recognised the impact of change on staff and volunteers
- have explored ways of dealing with organisational change
- have considered how individuals can contribute to successful change
This pack contains all you need to deliver this training session –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on accompanying CD
- Power Point presentation on accompanying CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.