We have developed this pack, covering a three hour training session, in response to numerous requests. Befriending is the most popular volunteer role and it is vital volunteers are properly trained.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of this session participants will:
- an understanding of who funds and refers to the befriending project
- identified the expected outcomes from befriending
- discussed the skills they will bring to the role
- defined the boundaries of their role
- explored situations that may arise in the befriending relationship
- formulated a checklist for getting support
The basic pack covers a variety of befriending roles. There are also other Case Studies on the CD and we are happy to write specific case studies to reflect the befriending within your organisation at no extra charge – contact us for initial discussion.
This pack also contains a Workpack that potential Befrienders can use for self-study if you cannot organise a training session. It covers the same aims & objectives but obviously befrienders will not have the advantage of working with a group. We can customise front cover with your name/logo at no extra charge.
This pack contains all you need to deliver this training session –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on accompanying CD
- Power Point presentation on accompanying CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.