All volunteers need proper support and supervision to ensure they know their rights, understand their role, are happy doing what they do and are performing within the guidelines of the organisation. Contains key tips, easy tasks and get you going ideas without having to plough through pages of text.
The 50 page e-book covers –
- the meaning of support and supervision
- the benefits of implementing a structured supervision system
- looking at how you currently handle support & supervision
- the consequences of not having a good system in place
- different ways of offering support and supervision
- what makes a good supervision session
- the skills needed for effective support and supervision plus sections on how to plan your Supervision sessions and sample forms and questions.
This is available in download format only.
Non UK Customers
Downloads are the only method of purchase available to customers from outside the UK – we do not send hard copies to non-UK addresses.
Resources need to be paid for at the time of purchase via Pay Pal. You can use a debit or credit card on Pay Pal if you do not have a Pay Pal account. Once payment has been received you will get an email giving you access to the download/s ordered.
The process for ordering UK downloads is:
- You order the download and request to pay on invoice
- We email an invoice
- You email us to confirm receipt of the invoice which means you agree to proceed with the purchase
- We email you the resources ordered
- Our terms are 30 days from invoice date and you can pay by cheque or BACS