Having spent time and effort in recruiting volunteers it is vitally important to maintain their motivation so that they stay with you. This ‘how to’ guide will help you ensure they stay motivated and happy and will become a committed cornerstone in your organisation. Contains key tips, easy tasks and get you going ideas without having to plough through pages of text.
The 52 page e-book covers –
- theories behind motivation
- what motivates and de-motivates
- the benefits of having motivated volunteers
- spotting the signs of de-motivation
- understanding why volunteers leave
- getting off to a good start
plus sections on how to recognise and reward volunteers
This is available in download format only.
Non UK Customers
Downloads are the only method of purchase available to customers from outside the UK – we do not send hard copies to non-UK addresses.
Resources need to be paid for at the time of purchase via Pay Pal. You can use a debit or credit card on Pay Pal if you do not have a Pay Pal account. Once payment has been received you will get an email giving you access to the download/s ordered.
The process for ordering UK downloads is:
- You order the download and request to pay on invoice
- We email an invoice
- You email us to confirm receipt of the invoice which means you agree to proceed with the purchase
- We email you the resources ordered
- Our terms are 30 days from invoice date and you can pay by cheque or BACS