Recruiting volunteers is a challenging task as more and more voluntary organisations vie with each other to fill their volunteer opportunities. This ‘how to’ guide will help you plan a recruitment campaign and give you some key tips, easy tasks and get you going ideas quickly without having to plough through pages and pages of text.
The 57 page book covers –
- why – your organisation is using volunteers
- who – are your potential volunteers?
- where – can you connect with them? Where are they?
- what – is the best way to attract them?
- how – are you going to attract them?
- when – is the best time to target them?
plus sections on being creative, ensuring diversity and selection.
This is available in download format only
Non UK Customers
Downloads are the only method of purchase available to customers from outside the UK – we do not send hard copies to non-UK addresses.
Resources need to be paid for at the time of purchase via Pay Pal. You can use a debit or credit card on Pay Pal if you do not have a Pay Pal account. Once payment has been received you will get an email giving you access to the download/s ordered.
The process for ordering downloads is:
- You order the download and request to pay on invoice
- We email an invoice
- You email us to confirm receipt of the invoice which means you agree to proceed with the purchase
- We email you the resources ordered
- Our terms are 30 days from invoice date and you can pay by cheque or BACS