Buy off the shelf training resources for all your volunteer training. Save time and money.
Sign up to our Newsletter
We offer two free resources to help you get the very best out of your volunteers:
- Volunteer Skills Analysis PDF
- Volunteer Skills Portfolio on the CD accompanying every order
- Being a Mentor
- Supporting Adults at Risk of Abuse.
A self-study workbook for volunteers who are supporting adults at risk of abuse. Just £8 – this is a multi-licence resource.
- Toolkit for Engaging with Older Volunteers
This Toolkit will help boost involvement of older people volunteering with your organisation.
- Role specific self-study for Charity Shop Volunteers
- Volunteer Self-study Workbooks
Two new titles. Dealing with Difficult Behaviour & Managing Confidentiality. For more details see Self-study section on the Products page.
- Working Alongside Volunteers
For many paid staff working alongside volunteers can be tricky. This session will help them to consider the issues – benefits and challenges; and learn how to get the best out of the relationship.
- Managing Charity Shop Volunteers
This a half-day training session for all Charity Shop Managers & Assistant Managers and gets them to explore the issues around involving volunteers and how best to manage their volunteers.
- From Volunteering to Employability
NEW half day workshop to deliver to prospective volunteers to raise awareness of how volunteering can help them towards employability.
- Prices Held
We have held our prices for 2019 – no increase honest.
- First Steps to Successful Volunteer Management
Complete resource to deliver a one day training course covering the basics of managing a successful volunteer programme. £22
- Being a Mentor