Third in our Workshop Series – an informal half day Workshop to evaluate the organisation’s work and plan for the future.
All organisations need to evaluate how they are doing and where they are going and best practice dictates that they involve their staff, volunteers, trustees and service users in the process.
This workshop is suitable for:
Any organisation wanting to evaluate their work and plan for the future .
The Workshop will cover
- Evaluation – what is it and why do it?
- What we say we do – a look at our aims
- How are we doing – good & not so good?
- What we do if things don’t go well. Is it enough?
- Let’s do a SWOT!
- Future Possibilities & Directions
- Pros & Cons of New Developments
- What next?
This pack contains all you need to deliver this half day workshop –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on CD
- Power Point slides on CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.