An informal two hour workshop to deliver information to potential community groups and organisers. Contains activities that will enthuse and empower them to be active in their community.
Aims & Objectives
By the end of the workshop participants will
- have an understanding of the meaning of Community Development.
- have explored different ways of becoming involved in the community.
- have information about relevant initiatives to support community development.
- have an awareness of group structure, activities and needs.
- have discussed the pitfalls and solutions faced by community groups and community organisers.
- have information about the type of help available to support community development.
- have considered the ideas for possible community activities.
This pack contains all you need to deliver this workshop –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on accompanying CD
- Power Point presentation on accompanying CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.