It is an important part of a Volunteer Co-ordinator’s’ role that volunteers feel supported and that staff feel able to offer the support that the volunteers need. Not always easy for busy staff. You need a simple system that everyone can use and will help to highlight achievements and flag up any challenges.
This pack is made up of help sheets, templates and forms that together make a toolkit for supporting volunteers.
It consists of the following sections:
- for staff mentoring volunteers
- for staff working alongside volunteers
- for volunteers
- for staff managing volunteers
- bits & bobs – miscellaneous templates you may find useful
Copy and use the ones that are relevant to your organisation and meet your needs.
This is a multi-licence product and you will have unlimited printing rights for use by staff and volunteers within the purchasing branch of the organisation.
It can be used in conjunction with the Skills Portfolio that is included in the download to form a comprehensive record of the volunteer’s experience and achievements.
For instant access to the download just order and pay via Pay Pal using a debit or credit card, or your Pay Pal account if you have one.
If you need to pay on invoice that’s no problem -
The process for this is:
- You order the download and request an invoice
- We email an invoice
- You email us to confirm receipt of the invoice and agree to proceed with the purchase
- We mark your order as complete and you receive an email giving you access to the download
- Our terms are 30 days from invoice date and you can pay by cheque or BACS