It is an important part of a Volunteer Co-ordinator’s’ role that volunteers feel supported and that staff feel able to offer the support that the volunteers need. Not always easy for busy staff. You need a simple system that everyone can use and will help to highlight achievements and flag up any challenges.
This pack is made up of help sheets, templates and forms that together make a toolkit for supporting volunteers.
It consists of the following sections:
- for staff mentoring volunteers
- for staff working alongside volunteers
- for volunteers
- for staff managing volunteers
- bits & bobs – miscellaneous templates you may find useful
Copy and use the ones that are relevant to your organisation and meet your needs.
This is a multi-licence product and you will have unlimited printing rights for use by staff and volunteers within the purchasing branch of the organisation.
It can be used in conjunction with the Skills Portfolio that is included in the download to form a comprehensive record of the volunteer’s experience and achievements.
This pack is available as a download only
The process for ordering downloads is:
- Order the download
- We will email an invoice
- You email us to confirm receipt of the invoice and agree to our payment terms of 30 days
- We mark your order as complete and you receive an email giving you the link to the download
- You pay within the 30 days