This pack is available as a download only.
The consequences for not keeping volunteers safe could be the volunteer could be hurt or injured, the organisation could lose the volunteer – by simply not considering their safety, feelings or comfort, the organisation could be deemed to be responsible and lose financially, the organisation could suffer bad publicity over any misunderstandings.
On completion of the workbook volunteers will:
- have defined ‘risk’ in general
- have considered the risks encountered by volunteers
- have identified situations in your role that may put you at risk
- have explored what the ‘risk’ might be
- have thought about ways to reduce the risk
- have devised a checklist for your personal safety
- have information about the organisations’ responsibility towards your personal safety
- know who, within the organisation, will deal with your personal safety concerns
Once complete the volunteer meets with the co-ordinator to go through their responses and deal with any questions or concerns. The volunteer then has their own personal resource that they can add to and refer back to whenever necessary.
This is a multi-licence product and you have unlimited printing rights for use by the volunteers within the purchasing branch of the organisation.
Also included in the download is
- A complimentary multi-licence Skills Portfolio for use by your volunteers
- A sample completion certificate in Word for you to customise
Priced at £8.00 we believe this is excellent value for all organisations wanting to ensure their volunteers have covered this vital subject.
For instant access to the download just order and pay via Pay Pal using a debit or credit card, or your Pay Pal account if you have one.
If you need to pay on invoice that’s no problem -
The process for this is:
- You order the download
- We email an invoice
- You email us to confirm receipt of the invoice and agree to proceed with the purchase
- We mark your order as complete and you receive an email giving you access to the download
- Our terms are 30 days from invoice date and you can pay by cheque or BACS