This is not a high powered Time Management course that may feel threatening but a gentle session designed to help both volunteers and staff cope with the many demands they face.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of this session participants will:
- have identified the need to manage time effectively
- have discussed different ways & methods of managing time
- have recognised the factors that steal time
- have explored ways of dealing with interruptions
- have formulated strategies for managing time
At the end of this session volunteers will feel supported rather than being challenged about how they use their time.
This pack contains all you need to deliver this training session –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on accompanying CD
- Power Point presentation on accompanying CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.