A three-hour training session on confidentiality (there is a section on Child Protection for organisations supporting children)
Aims and Objectives
By the end of this session participants will:
- have explored the definition of confidentiality
be familiar with their organisations’ Confidentiality Policy
- have applied the principles of confidentiality to their volunteering role and shared responses to situations involving confidentiality
- have discussed the implications of confidentiality for the clients, the volunteers and the organisation
- have formulated a ‘check list’ for confidentiality
- have demonstrated an awareness of Child Protection within their volunteering role – if applicable
- This pack includes guidelines for information sharing and practical activities on handling confidentiality.
This is an excellent pack to assist in the delivery of a sometimes difficult subject, easy to tailor to organisations’ policies.
This pack contains all you need to deliver this training session –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on accompanying CD
- Power Point presentation on accompanying CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.