Sometimes client’s can seem ‘difficult’ or present with challenging behaviour and volunteers do not always know how to deal with that. This pack helps them explore the reasons behind the difficult behaviour and gives them strategies to cope.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of this session participants will:
- have identified difficult behaviour
- have discussed the impact of difficult behaviour on both the volunteers and the organisation
- have recognised the reasons behind this type of behaviour
- have explored ways of dealing with difficult behaviour
- have considered how to create effective boundaries
This pack includes an exercise on exploring the implications of clients’ difficult behaviour and practical activities on how to deal with it. There is a presentation on problem solving included.
This pack contains all you need to deliver this training session –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on accompanying CD
- Power Point presentation on accompanying CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.
We produce a Volunteer Self-study Workbook covering Dealing with Difficult Behaviour - useful if you are unable to run a training session. This is download only but comes with unlimited printing rights for use by the volunteers within the purchasing branch of the organisation, so great value at £8.00. See it under Self-study towards the end of the Products page.