A two hour session essential for volunteers working in groups – an often forgotten band of volunteers, who may need support to deal with their special role. This can be run in conjunction with An Introduction or as a separate workshop.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of the session participants will:
- have identified group volunteer situations
- have considered the benefits and difficulties of working in a group
- be able to define their role and responsibilities within the group
- have explored ways of dealing with difficult group situations
- have recognised the qualities needed to work in a group or a team
- have discussed ways the organisation can help and support group volunteers
This pack contains all you need to deliver this training session –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on accompanying CD
- Power Point presentation on accompanying CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.