A two hour session, essential training for volunteers safety and to demonstrate to volunteers that you are committed to their safety. This pack not only deals with personal safety issues such as the risk of personal attack or aggression – but other aspects such as emotional safety and maintaining ones reputation – an often overlooked aspect of personal safety. This can be run in conjunction with An Introduction or as a separate workshop.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of the session participants will:
- have identified situations in their role that may put them at risk
- have discussed what the ‘risk’ might be and the consequences
- have explored ways to reduce the risk
- have information about the organisations’ responsibility towards their personal safety
- know who within the organisation will deal with their safety concerns
- have a checklist for personal safety
- have discussed the risk to service users
Do not ignore this important aspect of volunteer training.
This pack contains all you need to deliver this training session –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on accompanying CD
- Power Point presentation on accompanying CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.