Charity shops can be one of the best ways of raising funds and awareness for a charity. All charity shops rely heavily on a band of volunteers to keep going and managing those volunteers can have its ups and downs; joys and challenges. This training course will help shop managers to explore some of the issues and look at how best to manage charity shop volunteers.
At the end of the session participants will have:
- Gained information about the charity retail sector
- Defined the role and responsibilities of the shop manager
- Reflected on the benefits & joys of involving volunteers
- Identified the challenges relative to shop volunteers
- Explored how it feels to volunteer in your shop
- Thought of ways of managing the challenges connected to shop volunteers
- Considered how to spot and utilise specific volunteer skills
- Developed ways of recognising and rewarding shop volunteers
- Considered ways of keeping volunteers
The Workbook can be used by Managers, Assistant Managers or potential Managers as a self-study resource if you cannot organise a training session but want them to have some support and training. It covers the same aims & objectives but obviously users will not have the advantage of working with a group.
We can customise the front cover of hard copy versions with your name/logo at no extra charge.
You could also give it to participants on the training session to use as a workbook.
This Training Manual contains all you need to deliver this training session -
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on accompanying CD
- Power Point presentation on accompanying CD
- Self-study Workbook on the accompanying CD (multi-licence)
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.