A three-hour training session on Supporting and Supervising Volunteers, excellent to use as the third training session for project workers and co-ordinators.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of this session participants will:
- have an understanding of the term Support & Supervision
- have evaluated the benefits of good Support & Supervision
- have defined what constitutes good Support & Supervision
- have identified skills needed to give positive Support & Supervision
- have discussed when, where and how to use Supervision
- have explored ways of implementing Support & Supervision
This pack leads participants to consider why Support & Supervision is necessary and how to ensure it is implemented well. There are also activities to identify and practise the skills needed to carry out good supervision.
This pack contains all you need to deliver this training session –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on accompanying CD
- Power Point presentation on accompanying CD
- A complimentary multi-licence Skills Portfolio for use by your volunteers; plus other useful extras, on the CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page – to order.