A whole day training session ideal to deliver to community groups, project coordinators or branch managers; it covers the basics of applying to Charitable Trusts and includes some practical activities to give participants the skills they need to apply. Can be split to run over two half days.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of this session participants will:
- have an understanding of what Grant Making Trusts and Foundations are
- have reflected on the similarities, differences & diversity of Trusts &
- have explored how to research Trusts & Foundations
- have an awareness of Trusts’ and Foundations’ guidelines
- have identified how to match projects to funders priorities and criteria
- have information on how to structure a funding application
- have considered how to develop and maintain good relationships with a Trust funder
- have discussed an exit strategy for when the funding ends
This Training Manual contains all you need to deliver this half day course -
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on CD
- Power Point presentation on CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.