A session to ensure volunteer managers consider the risk to their volunteers whatever the role and know how to support volunteers to minimise that risk.
By the end of the session participants will:
- have defined the risk situations volunteers face in their roles
- have discussed the responsibility of the organisation, the coordinator and the volunteer in ensuring volunteer safety
- have identified specific risks
- have shared ways of reducing risks
- have developed a volunteer risk assessment strategy
- have explored ways to implement the strategy
This Training Manual contains all you need to deliver this half day course -
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on CD
- Power Point presentation on CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.