A half-day introduction to mentoring which will answer questions and deal with any concerns potential mentors may have. A session to give participants the enthusiasm and confidence to go on to become effective mentors.
Aims & Objectives
By the end of this session participants will have:
- defined the meaning of ‘mentor’ and the difference between mentoring & befriending
- explored the role of mentor
- identified the client’s needs and the expected outcomes from mentoring
- shared ways of starting & maintaining the relationship and setting boundaries
- developed strategies for dealing with any difficulties
- practised goal setting techniques
This pack contains all you need to deliver this half day workshop –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on CD
- Power Point presentation on CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.