A first look at this sometimes complicated operational subject. A half day training course on the policies and procedures needed for those looking to form a group, newly formed groups or groups wanting to operate at a more formal level.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of this session participants will:
- named various policies and procedures
- identified the need for policies and procedures
- information on the different types of policies and procedures
- specified areas and activities where policies and procedures would be appropriate or helpful
- explored how to develop relevant policies & procedures
- discussed where to get help
This pack contains links to sources of information and help for participants wishing to write or adapt policies & procedures.
This pack contains all you need to deliver this half day workshop –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on CD
- Power Point presentation on CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.