More and more organisations are beginning to involve young people as volunteers. This session will make them think about the ways in which to engage with young volunteers and ensure good practice.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of this session participants will:
- have defined ways in which organisations can use young people as volunteers
- have discussed the difficulties a young volunteer would face in various roles
- have recognised the barriers to youth volunteering
- have identified how an organisation could reduce the barriers and difficulties faced by young volunteers
- have considered appropriate ways to aid the recruitment and continued involvement of young people as volunteers
- have explored good practice issues that need to be in place for youth volunteering
This pack contains all you need to deliver this half day workshop –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on accompanying CD
- Power Point presentation on accompanying CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.