An Introduction to Organising & Running an AGM
We have been asked to produce this pack because many small organisations have requested this type of training from Volunteer Centres and CVS.
A two hour training session which aims to give participants the knowledge and confidence to run a successful AGM.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of this session participants will have:
- an understanding of the Governing Document and how it relates to the AGM
- knowledge of what needs to be achieved during the AGM
- information about correct procedures and processes for planning an AGM
- discussed the essentials – agenda, voting, financial reporting
- identified how to plan and prepare for the AGM
- formulated a running plan for the AGM
- explored dos & don’ts for a stress free AGM
This pack contains all you need to deliver this training session –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on accompanying CD
- Power Point presentation on accompanying CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.