Charity Shops, Support Groups in fact all voluntary organisations have customers.
This two hour session will ensure that volunteers and staff are equipped to give the best possible service.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of this session participants will:
- have recognised who our customers are
- have explored what we mean by customer care
- have identified potential difficult customer situations
- have devised strategies for dealing with challenging customers
- have considered how customer care can be improved in our organisation
This pack contains all you need to deliver this training session –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on accompanying CD
- Power Point presentation on accompanying CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.