Who better than volunteers to ensure that an organisation puts its equal opportunities policy into practice? Volunteers are the front line of organisations so it is crucial that they can demonstrate diversity?
By the end of the session participants will:
- have information about Equal Opportunities and Diversity legislation
- have considered what groups may generally be excluded from their own and other organisations
- have identified how an organisation could change to be more open to different groups of volunteers and service users
- have discussed the benefits of being more open to different groups
This pack contains all you need to deliver this training session –
- Session timetable
- Easy to follow timed activities
- Trainer notes to help with the delivery of the activities
- All necessary handouts, activity sheets and case studies on accompanying CD
- Power Point presentation on accompanying CD
Price £22.00 – hard copy.
P&P: £3.25 (added to your order at the end of the checkout process)
Prefer to download the pack now? Please click the ‘Downloadable’ button – top right of the main Products page to order.