All volunteers need proper support and supervision to ensure they know their rights, understand their role, are happy doing what they do and are performing within the guidelines of the organisation. Contains key tips, easy tasks and get you going ideas without having to plough through pages of text.
The 50 page e-book covers –
- the meaning of support and supervision
- the benefits of implementing a structured supervision system
- looking at how you currently handle support & supervision
- the consequences of not having a good system in place
- different ways of offering support and supervision
- what makes a good supervision session
- the skills needed for effective support and supervision plus sections on how to plan your Supervision sessions and sample forms and questions.
This is available in download format only.
The process for ordering downloads is:
- Order the download
- We will email an invoice
- You email us to confirm receipt of the invoice and agree to our payment terms of 30 days
- We mark your order as complete and you receive an email giving you the link to the download
- You pay within the 30 days