Having spent time and effort in recruiting volunteers it is vitally important to maintain their motivation so that they stay with you. This ‘how to’ guide will help you ensure they stay motivated and happy and will become a committed cornerstone in your organisation. Contains key tips, easy tasks and get you going ideas without having to plough through pages of text.
The 52 page e-book covers –
- theories behind motivation
- what motivates and de-motivates
- the benefits of having motivated volunteers
- spotting the signs of de-motivation
- understanding why volunteers leave
- getting off to a good start
plus sections on how to recognise and reward volunteers
This is available in download format only.
The process for ordering downloads is:
- Order the download
- We will email an invoice
- You email us to confirm receipt of the invoice and agree to our payment terms of 30 days
- We mark your order as complete and you receive an email giving you the link to the download
- You pay within the 30 days