Recruiting volunteers is a challenging task as more and more voluntary organisations vie with each other to fill their volunteer opportunities. This ‘how to’ guide will help you plan a recruitment campaign and give you some key tips, easy tasks and get you going ideas quickly without having to plough through pages and pages of text.
The 57 page book covers –
- why – your organisation is using volunteers
- who – are your potential volunteers?
- where – can you connect with them? Where are they?
- what – is the best way to attract them?
- how – are you going to attract them?
- when – is the best time to target them?
plus sections on being creative, ensuring diversity and selection.
This is available in download format only
The process for ordering downloads is:
- Order the download
- We will email an invoice
- You email us to confirm receipt of the invoice and agree to our payment terms of 30 days
- We mark your order as complete and you receive an email giving you the link to the download
- You pay within the 30 days